Sep 22, 2016

About Shreyas and Nidhi

Helloooooo people, whatsup??? I am really thankful to all of you guys for spending time at my blog. A lot of you have been asking me few questions so I thought why not answer them in the BLOG way!
Well it’s a proud moment for any blogger when one sees 1000+ page hits in a week. I am really thankful to each and everyone of you for sharing and reading. The chapter of Nidhi and Shreyas will definitely continue. Lots of love people. As of now when I logged in the hits on my page was 1176 and it’s all because of you guys.

So here are some question and answers followed by a short poem I read some where and edited it. Once again I am really really thankful to all of you guys for commenting, messaging and appreciating my work.

Q. Who are you?
A:- For those of you who don’t know me , hello my name is Saket. Basically I am an engineer who turned out to be a banker. I like travelling, riding my bike, writing and having endless conversations over a cup of coffee. This is me.




Q. Shreyas and Nidhi who are they? Is this fictional or real?

A:- Well to be honest it’s a pure work of fiction. It’s not my story, I just got this inspiration to write and thought why not lets do it. I was sitting at my home , had quit my job when this idea hit me and there i was. Now that i am working i spend less time on these characters but Shreyas and Nidhi's story will move on. Well I did take some examples from my friends some from my life a few from my experience and created these two people. Shreyas is a hopelessly romantic person, emotionally attached to anyone around him, dreams of having a fairy tale love story, but is unfortunate to get one. Shreyas has a good job and lives his life to the fullest. He is witty, he is funny good with words trustworthy and a friendly person. He is the kind of guy who has been asked by each and every girl, " How come you are single?"
Nidhi on the other had is a practical girl, been through a lot and hence doesn’t believe in love. She’s beautiful with her perfect smile those golu round eyes and a smile that can actually make anyone’s day. She is a dream girl a boy could desire for. She is wittier, smart, intelligent, working a true Delhi girl and a guy’s dream. She met Shreyas in a class , they studies an were together for less than an year when the stupid cupid hit them but one year later everything changed, keep reading for more, no spoilers as of now ;)
          They were destined to meet one another they met and let’s see how things work for Shreyas and Nidhi. Keep reading and sharing.

Q. What inspired you?

A:- As i said for the past two months I was sitting idle, had resigned from my job waiting for a new one and thought let’s do something productive. So there I was sitting on a chair opened the laptop and was staring on that blank page, should I do this will people read, what if they laugh I am not a pro writer. Then a gut feeling said chuk it Saket just write it down and words came flowing, so that was the beginning!

Q:- What is your relationship status?

A:- This was a funny question, well if you are a girl I am Single ;) if you are a guy I have a hot girl friend whom I will brag about and if it’s my family members reading I am 100% single. I hope you got the sarcasm there :P
   
Q:- My hobbies

A:- well as I said earlier I love reading, writing, watching Tv series, if you have a good sense of humor we could have an endless conversation over coffee. M found of sizzler brownie with vanilla ice cream CCD style.


There are a couple of answers which I want to say, I will just make it quick blogging is not my profession it’s just a hobby which I have recently started and I thank you guys for a positive response. What helped me in my blogging was my idle time now I am working again but Shreyas and Nidhi, I promise you all I will dedicate my time to complete their story. To answer why this peculiar name life happened...well didn't life happened to all of us. Keep reading keep commenting lots of love to you guys. To end I will say a filmy dialouge on behalf of shreyas:-
"Wo zidd thi jo jane diya mohabbat hoti to aaj bahon mai hoti"

This poem i read in a novel i can't remember the author's name still i would like to paste here , some of which i have edited.


If i had only known
That this is the last time we’ve met….                                      
I would have stopped the break of dawn…
And stopped the sun to set….

If i had only known
I wouldn’t see you again…
I would have framed a picture of you within...
To end my suffering…
To end my pain…

If i had only known
That this is the last time I sit by your side…
I would have told you how much I loved you…
Keeping rest things aside…

If i had only known
That we would never hold hands again…
I would have held them strong…
And never let anything go wrong…

If i had only known
That you would stand always by my side…
I would have fought the world for you…
Breaking all the walls through…
Just to tell you how much I love you….
How much I cared for you…
How much I miss you…
I wish I had only known this….
But now all I can do is…
Sit here and keep waiting….Just waiting….

If i had only known!!!

THANK YOU 

3 comments:

  1. Yo Saket!! Kya yaar story aagay likhi nahi I was expecting that Write more waiting for d next part!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Saket!! Kya yaar story aagay likhi nahi I was expecting that Write more waiting for d next part!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's half complete bro..bank k sath tym nai mil raha still trying. And thanks man for reading commenting sharing :)

    ReplyDelete